Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Proud to Be An American!

CJ, I was thinking about this video when I saw the story. The good old days, I never got to see. Can't wait for the invention of time machines.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

AMEN BRO. This is still America, the old red white and blue

Post Thanks / Like

Proud to Be An American!

The other day when I was down at my friends house in Prunedale I saw a news report that some student's at Live Oaks school in Los Gatos were given the option to either turn their T-Shirt's inside out or go home. What was the offensive object that was on their shirt's? It was the American flag! The school believed that on the 5th of May, no student should wear any clothing with the flag because that would be "taunting".

This made me angry to say the least, especially when I saw one student throw an American flag on the ground, then another student picked it up and the 2 were that close to letting them fly. The student who picked up the flag would have taken out at least 5 of the students who had disrespected it. I can't believe that we have come to a point where we should be ashamed to be Americans. Not me, I am proud to be an American, proud that my grandpa (my mom's dad) served in WWII and my father served in the Navy in Vietnam. I am proud to speak English afterall it is our national language. If ever someone wants me to take down my flag, or remove a T-shirt with the old Red, White & Blue on it they can do so when the take it off my cold dead body. God Bless America!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123