Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: fishermans warehouse customer service

Thanks to all for the varied opinions. I think this one has run its course...
    Dale ...held in Kalifornistan against my will.

Fishing Site: www.FishWisher.com
    RV Site: http://CoachPotatosRVsite.synthasite.com/

I've got...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jfitalia View Post
    I have had a lot of terrible service there. I only go there if I don't have any questions. Otherwise I'm a sac pro tackle fan myself.. I haven't been back to fw since last July when I bought a pontoon boat that they made me pay full price for even though it was missing stuff
    sac pro tackle is just as bad lol that must of been a joke

Quote Originally Posted by AlbeeFishing View Post
    Ive had hit and misses with FW but I dont spend a lot of money in there at any one time so I guess that gives them the right to give me shotty service....HAHAHA
    I only go there for soft plastics there sales people remind me of a used car salesman.

I prefer wild sports Always great service and very good people that know what they are talking about and will treat you good no madder if you are spending $1 or $1000.
    And you dont even have to be friends with people there to get great service.

hahahahahahahahahaha good service at wild sports thats funny and

Post Thanks / Like

Ive had hit and misses with FW but I dont spend a lot of money in there at any one time so I guess that gives them the right to give me shotty service....HAHAHA
    I only go there for soft plastics there sales people remind me of a used car salesman.

I prefer wild sports Always great service and very good people that know what they are talking about and will treat you good no madder if you are spending $1 or $1000.
    And you dont even have to be friends with people there to get great service.
    AlbeeFishing will you?

Post Thanks / Like

I have had a lot of terrible service there. I only go there if I don't have any questions. Otherwise I'm a sac pro tackle fan myself.. I haven't been back to fw since last July when I bought a pontoon boat that they made me pay full price for even though it was missing stuff

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a regular there and spend my lunch hour browsing whenever possible during the day. The ladies at the counter know me by name nd always say: "hi mike" when I walk in. Spent many a pay checks there and the only dissappointment I've ever experienced was not finding what I was looking for because I was late getting there. My wife wants m o apply there when I retire next year!!!!

Wildturkey

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FishWisher View Post
    I watch threads such as this with suspicion. I often wonder if one person has an axe to grind and wants to use the forums as a way to do so - especially when the author's post count is just one!

Perhaps, perhaps. But whether it was or not, it's good to see so many members jump to the defense of FW. I live a stone's throw from the store in Manteca, and I know I've never experienced such treatment.

Good job, fellas...
    I had the same thought also after re-reading the post,started to lock the thread but saw notthing but good comments comeing out of it for FW an thought hey this is good positive advertizing for em!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work Sniffers,an bass man thanks for bringing this up.Don

Post Thanks / Like

Bad days happen so do good days. I have bad days like everyone else but don't take it out on my customers. If it was a bad day for him many he should have stayed home. I am just trying to inform perspective customers of What they may encounter there

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FishWisher View Post
    I watch threads such as this with suspicion. I often wonder if one person has an axe to grind and wants to use the forums as a way to do so - especially when the author's post count is just one!
    I considered the same thing Dale. As a side note after posting last night I was reminded that I needed to re-up on some senkos. That order went to Fisherman's Warehouse.

Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps, perhaps. But whether it was or not, it's good to see so many members jump to the defense of FW. I live a stone's throw from the store in Manteca, and I know I've never experienced such treatment.

Good job, fellas...
    Dale ...held in Kalifornistan against my will.

Fishing Site: www.FishWisher.com
    RV Site: http://CoachPotatosRVsite.synthasite.com/

I've got...

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve never had a problem with fisherman’s warehouse in Manteca. There very helpful and courteous.
    Retirement is just fun, just rippensomelips

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast