Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Let's see your rigs Sniffers!

Quote Originally Posted by redneckpunk View Post
    Be glad a rebuild is an option. When mine goes, a rebuild will cost more than what I paid for the boat and motor as well as current market value for the motor. My mechanic said run it until it dies and then hope it falls off on the road going home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ahh maybe we have the same mechanic RNP... Sporty said she would buy you a new one though...
    " Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it ". - Norman Maclean.

2. Likes redneckpunk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seon View Post
    Before pic of my 2000 Bayrunner Baja. Note that there's no seating for the crew.

This pic is after some major modifications such as moving forward the dual batteries, console and upgraded fuel tank from 12 gal to 24 gal. Note flip back seat w/storage for crews seating and T-top. Also upgraded the 50hp Merc to 115hp Yamaha 4 stroke. I can now transport 6 or more crab pots along with crew of 4 and fish comfortably.

Rides in 5' swells and handles like a dream.

Is that a 19 or 21?I love the looks of the bayrunner.They look like a fishing boat should.Problem is my wife wouldn't let me buy one.Very Nice Seon!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

4. Likes Seon liked this post
    It's never good enough hrairguitar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

[Yea he said the same thing to me (your guy Doyle. I owe you for his info! Really cool dude) luckily its tax season and I have just enough to get it done.

QUOTE=redneckpunk;1087126]Be glad a rebuild is an option. When mine goes, a rebuild will cost more than what I paid for the boat and motor as well as current market value for the motor. My mechanic said run it until it dies and then hope it falls off on the road going home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

6. Likes redneckpunk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Before pic of my 2000 Bayrunner Baja. Note that there's no seating for the crew.

This pic is after some major modifications such as moving forward the dual batteries, console and upgraded fuel tank from 12 gal to 24 gal. Note flip back seat w/storage for crews seating and T-top. Also upgraded the 50hp Merc to 115hp Yamaha 4 stroke. I can now transport 6 or more crab pots along with crew of 4 and fish comfortably.

Rides in 5' swells and handles like a dream.

Last edited by Seon; 01-29-2016 at 05:19 PM.

Patron Saint of Forum Moderators redneckpunk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Be glad a rebuild is an option. When mine goes, a rebuild will cost more than what I paid for the boat and motor as well as current market value for the motor. My mechanic said run it until it dies and then hope it falls off on the road going home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Likes monkey916 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hrairguitar View Post
    20160112_125012.jpg20160112_125136.jpg

20160112_124816.jpg20160112_124748.jpg

Heres my almost finished tracker. Got it last month. Did some tinkering..trolling motor, spotlights, stereo, bench seat to hide batteries. .. Got it tuned up, was recommended new gaskets. Had some issues starting on my inaugural run so back to shop to replace gaskets and diagnose...wait for it.... ..needs a rebuild! Ahhhh. Womp womp womp. Go figure. Lol boats! At least it'll last me a while once I get it back
    To bad about the rebuild, but like you said it'll be done and piece of mind.

It's never good enough hrairguitar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

20160112_125012.jpg20160112_125136.jpg

20160112_124816.jpg20160112_124748.jpg

Heres my almost finished tracker. Got it last month. Did some tinkering..trolling motor, spotlights, stereo, bench seat to hide batteries. .. Got it tuned up, was recommended new gaskets. Had some issues starting on my inaugural run so back to shop to replace gaskets and diagnose...wait for it.... ..needs a rebuild! Ahhhh. Womp womp womp. Go figure. Lol boats! At least it'll last me a while once I get it back

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice—all of you!!

Post Thanks / Like

24' Skipjack with a custom built Pilothouse that I built out of aluminum and painted with Awlgrip. Ran 55 miles out in the slop back in Aug. prospecting for longfins and came home dry,,love it. Also my 15' Boston Whaler that has been a pocket battle wagon like no other small boat that I have owned over the years. Salmon fishing out the gate to Fort Bragg, inshore Rockies to Delta Stripers. Can't say enough good about this little sled,,,gregg
    Attached Images Attached Images

14. Likes MoMoney, AnglingWes liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

16. Likes AnglingWes liked this post
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast