Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Boat inspection list

Quote Originally Posted by OYD View Post
    Stampede has a self inspection form with part to be placed on your windshield.
    Is there a fee to be paid at Stampede too? I have a sticker on my boat from an April inspection at Pardee. Was that sticker only good for that day?

Post Thanks / Like

Stampede has a self inspection form with part to be placed on your windshield.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytrucker View Post
    So let me get this right, you can't take your boat out fishing on a rainy day at the lakes that are inspecting? OMG!

hey that's a damn good question! what about if it rains?

oh, and all Colorado River lakes have inspections and cleaning stations, from what I know about them. Lake Mead was the first place the mussel was discovered in the west and Lake Powell is contaminated. I imagine the entire Colorado system must be as well. bummer.
    Last edited by Mr.Fletcher; 07-04-2016 at 01:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

So let me get this right, you can't take your boat out fishing on a rainy day at the lakes that are inspecting? OMG!

Post Thanks / Like

I was at Folsom Res and the Fish and Game shut the ramp down for over a hour while the divers checked the ramp and docks. The boat traffic just backed up and the F&G just scowled at everyone...

Post Thanks / Like

I personally have not heard of any mussels being found! just watch out truckee scales coming back into cali they will give you a ticket for having your drain plug in! also tahoe charges $40.00 and put on a wrist band type tag on boat , so if the tag is not there no launch.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sportfisher View Post
    Think so? vs. the $20 we paid last time? OK. Want to pay for mine too? Some people will pay pay pay and just take it. Truely sad.
    When will people learn? If you've got an egg sucking dog, he isn't going to quit sucking eggs till you get him out of there. Sooooo, quit voting them in.

8. Likes Duckmanhoov, one more cast liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gfishes View Post
    I renewed my registration by mail, paid my $36, got my '15 tags, but no mussel stickers....heck of a deal.
    Think so? vs. the $20 we paid last time? OK. Want to pay for mine too? Some people will pay pay pay and just take it. Truely sad.

Post Thanks / Like

State run by democrats. What do they love? Getting money from us!! Tax, fine, fee! More gov jobs aka BIG government! The Zebras are just an excuse to do so!!! They won't get us at every lake! It wouldn't be feezable. Just hit us at lakes with more traffic aka more fee payers!:mad2:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StrikeFighter View Post
    I just renewed my CF and in addition to CF you have to purchase a mussel fee sticker.

If you are all salt water you are not required.

This sticker has to be displayed next to your CF number.

Info and display info
    http://apps.dmv.ca.gov/vehindustry/v...13/13vin20.pdf
    I renewed my registration by mail, paid my $36, got my '15 tags, but no mussel stickers....heck of a deal.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast